Thursday 27 December 2012

Because sometimes you just have to wear a saree

The other day, my friend Supraja and I decided to go on a saree date. And it was loads of fun!
Don't you think the saree is one of the best looking piece of clothing ever made for a woman? I don't think anyone can look bad in a saree.







I wore a simple chiffon saree with crystals on it from Nalli with a men's watch from Titan which had a bit of a rusty look and simple turquoise earrings from Accessorize. Teamed it with nude heels and orange nail paint. Nude lipstick and kohl rimmed eyes completed my look.
My friend wore a simple but colorful and bright printed cotton silk saree in brown and green with pretty sea green earrings from Westside. She wore simple chappals and had kohl rimmed eyes.

Time to get the pallu.
xoxo

1 comment: