Wednesday 5 December 2012

Little drops of the ocean


So, I have a recently developed a huge fascination for pearls. I think they make any and every dress look elegant. I like to buy them as and when I can. Or sometimes *borrow* them from my mom. My mom has an even wider range of pearls than I do. And I have successfully convinced her to gift some of them to me.

One of the basic necessities of owning pearl jewellery is according to me a long string of pearls and short neckpiece with two pearl studs. That should be the initiation of any girl into pearldom. After that, you can start experimenting with your pearls. Like the silver earrings I got from Curio Cottage in Bombay. Or the pearl and stone necklace.

Other than experimenting with stones and metals, you can also experiment with the shapes and colors of pearls. Like my pink pearls or the rice pearls from the Charminar city, Hyderabad.

The last word in pearls is of course the Chanel Pearls. So beautiful.

So, go out there. And get pearled up.

You know you want to.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment